Self-Introduction




Most of the students are getting failed to introduce there self perfectly. There are so many doubts in the student mind regarding to self-introduction like what should be the flow of my introduction, what things I should mention in my introduction.
  1. The Sequence to follow in your Self Introduction:-
  2. Thanking the interviewer
  3. Name
  4. Place
  5. Educational details
  6. Work experience
  7. Strengths and weakness
  8. Family
  9. Hobbies
  10. Life’s goal
  11. Conclusion
     Good morning/Afternoon Sir/Ma’am.
  • Thank you for giving me this opportunity to introduce myself to you. 
  • My name is Vinayak Shukla. 
  • I am from Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh. 
  • Currently, I am pursuing B. Tech in a stream of Computer Since from Abdul Kalam University and my graduation is about to complete in the next couple of months. 
  • I have Scored 80% up till my 3rd year in B. Tech and 83% in Intermediate. 
  • I had done an internship form MNNIT Allahabad where I learnt………….and gained valuable industry knowledge.
  •  I have also done python classes during my summer vacation. 
  • I am a self-motivated, and disciplined soul. I am always keen to up-skill myself by learning new things whenever I get a chance.
  • My strengths are my analytical approach, my human touch to the situations, my appreciable communication, and presentation skills. I believe in being realistic.
  • In my free time, I enjoy spending time with friends, listening to music, and playing outdoor sports.
  • We are five members in my family including me. 
  • My hobbies are learning new technologies working on that and updating myself 
  • New technologies Like:
  • AWS – Amazon web services, It’s a cloud-based service operating by Amazon  
  • IoT- Internet of Things 
  • Machine Learning 
  • Artificial Intelligence 
  • Big Data/ Hadoop
  • I want to become a successful Software Developer. 
  • My long term goal is by gaining work experience of 05-07 years in the field of software development I wish to work in a senior position (Like Lead, Project Manager, and Technical Architect) contributing to the betterment of my workplace and society. 
  • Well, that was a brief summary of my journey so far. Thank You.....

     Apart from these here you can mention your achievements if you have or any extra activities like price in any contest etc  


"Try to avoid  saying myself  Vinayak Shukla, which is grammatically wrong."

Finally, I hope that this article gave you the best way to prepare and answer self-introduction. Finally make sure that whenever you say self-introduction, it should be at least 60 seconds and preferably 90 seconds. It should not be more than two minutes. Finally, if you want any further details, please share your comment

Comments

  1. Your content is very helpful 👍👍Thank you vinayak sir

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is very helpful content.Thankyou sir.....you are doing great with this blog sir.��
    I want help in other topics also would you please give me your number?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can contact us at vinshukla0786@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Microprocessors

MATLAB and Simulink Training