Views on programming languages

COLLABORATED  WITH US



Hi there, this is Vidushi Rathor! I hope everybody reading this is doing well.
Ok so, if we talk about programming languages, then I must tell you that a big stock of programming languages are available in the market and the priority changes as we discover further.
The top most in demand programming languages are:
  1. JAVA 
  2. PYTHON 
  3. JAVASCRIPT
  4. C++
  5. C#
  6. PHP
  7. PEARL 
 

 As I talk about me, I’m an engineering student of 2017-2021 batch and in my era there’s a great demand of python language as there’s a lot built-in functions available in it which makes the programming easier and there are even many more reasons for it to be in peak. But, even after trying a lot  unfortunately, I failed to make my grip on it. 

 
My personal favourite language as far is Java. As being an ISC student, I had some basic knowledge of it and then during my graduation years I gained a good knowledge of it and with the help of Java and HTML I also worked on my first project if website designing and then I started getting confidence in it and my hunger for programming increased.

 
Hence, from my post I just wanted to tell you guys that don’t just become robots and start doing what others are running for. Take time, make knowledge from personal experiences, listen to your heart and then decide where to work on. Life isn’t a race; so instead of running after one another you rather sit, work, and then gain success.  I guarantee you that if you listen to your heart and if you’re loyal to your work then nobody can stop you from being successful.

Comments

  1. Nice post for beginners n well statically explanation of current demanding coding language

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Microprocessors

MATLAB and Simulink Training